• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sharing Help

ryurabbit

NAXJA Member #611
I just thought it would be cool to share help and know how, like we do on this great bulletin board, in person. People who live near other members could help each other out. JUST A THOUGHT!:bunny:

Yeah but I was wondering sometimes my ideas are bigger than my skills and questions don't always illustrate well with words.:bunny:

ryurabbit,
we actually are working on forming the local chapter here in SoCal :)

Here is couple thoughts, comments I have on this subject:

In any case, even though this is not really a tech thread, it's a very good point to bring up over here. The division of our boards is such that tech stuff is brought up in mod tech, oem and other tech. Sometimes it saddens me to see tech info being discussed in the chapter forums....... I think that chapter forums should be used to make arrangements (as they ussualy are) for local work parties as well as meet and greets and trail rides :) The reason though that all tech stuff should be discussed on an appropriate forums is twofold:
1. so that the person asking the question gets the widest array of answers/options
2. so that everyone benefits from both the question and the answer... I tend to read most of the tech topics, whether I understand them at first or not. A while later, as I'm working on something, a light comes on, I smak my forehead on a frame rail or something as I raise up in understanding (don't tell me that this happens only to me LOL).

In any case, I am hoping to see the chapter grow fast (there are quite a few of us here) and start working on projects together :) :)

SoCal Chapter Formation

Kejtar

Back