• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A hand in Colorado Springs?

pfogle

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone available in Colorado Springs to help me finish up a lift install tomorrow? I know it's short notice but..

Anyhow... Have it in a shop, so full access to lift, air, welder, etc. Need to do the following. Hook up brake lines, Front and Rear. Fab up monts on the new lower long control arms for the uppers to branch off of, install SYE (hack and tap)

Also, I need a dropped pitman arm big time... anyone near me have one for sell?

It's at J&S alignment.. Got mostly everything done now.. just have to work out the steering and the trackbar. Bought a used RE trackbar with the heim at the end... Doesn't seem to fit in the hole properly where the stock track-bar came out. Assume I have to drill it bigger...

pfogle said:
It's at J&S alignment.. Got mostly everything done now.. just have to work out the steering and the trackbar. Bought a used RE trackbar with the heim at the end... Doesn't seem to fit in the hole properly where the stock track-bar came out. Assume I have to drill it bigger...

yup.....and watch the dang drill motor. can buck quite a bit. Check R.E. site for instructions.....

Back