• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about some new trails up north

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
We are so short of good trails here on the Northern Front Range that is gets to be a pain to have to drive so far to go wheeling. Anybody got any connections with BLM or such that we can work on building a couple of new trails? I've been working on a landowner up Rist Canyon that has some neat terrain. Sure would be nice to plow some fresh dirt ;)

we definitely could use some more trails close by. I wish I had a good contact. It seems like the drive up the poudre is getting longer and longer. it also seems like there are more closed gates up in the storm mountain area than there used to be.

i dont know yet if seven mile is open but ill try to have a answer for ya by the end of the day my budy that goes wheelin all the time in a stocker is coming over with some info

soory guys just called the forest service for sevenmile its closed a logging truck got stuck up there and tore up the road so the trails closed off till its less muddy :wow:

Back