• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meeting photos

What happened to the other pics that were taken? I'd like to get the one of my daughter and me so she can see it.

Oh yeah - and thanks for posting these :D

those are all the photos i got... but i know there were a couple of other folks w/ cameras (including someone getting a photo of everyone in attendance i thought?)

terry

Right - those were the ones I wanted. Her birthday is next week and I was hoping to give her 'our' picture but I have no idea who was taking the other pics.

Jim

I've got the scanned pictures that one of the guys took. Sorry I can't remember his name. I'll see about posting them on my site and will give you a link.

old_man said:
I've got the scanned pictures that one of the guys took. Sorry I can't remember his name. I'll see about posting them on my site and will give you a link.

Yeah, that was me.. :wave: ..and I got a few more on a roll that's still in camera. Sorry it took so long to send em to Tom. The camera's in the jeep, which is back at the tranny shop. :smsoap: I'll finish that roll as soon as I can go wheeling, next wknd- :dunno: and develop it.

91 Jeep Project said:
Someone that looked like Grizzly Adams 20 years after the series ended
:laugh: I've had worse descriptions.... :anon:

Last edited:
Back