• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why are the Colorado Forums so Dead?

4WDXPRT

NAXJA Forum User
What the hell is everyone doing? I keep checking for new threads and hardly see any. Any new projects or trail runs. I've got some pics to post from Carnage last Sunday in Boulder...a guy from Erie broke his passenger Ball Joint at the top of the last steep hill...stayed there Saturday afternoon and all night until the Go-4s came through at 2pm Sunday.

Crazy no one helped the guy out...I mean it took 30 minutes for us to winch him off the hill to level ground and another hour to patch the ball joint up enough to drive out with only rear brakes and 2WD.

I think everybody has their heads down trying to get their rigs done and ready.

I just finished an AX-15 to AW-4 swap, I'm mounting my long arms I built and I just snagged a HP D44 from a Fort F-150 I'm starting to build. I guess I've just been sitting around :dunno:

We're all sitting around watching the massive snow melt occuring in what is supposed to be our snow season...wondering when this drought will ever end...and thinking that at this rate the high elevation trails will be clear in June.

Outside of Chinaman's and Carnage...what's even open this time of year :read: ???

Nay

i ran part of yankee hill road on saturday... was planning to do a big loop of yankee hill, apex, and kingston peak, but there was too much snow at the higher elevation (i was by myself).

still plenty to see and beautiful scenery for this spectacular weather...

terry

I'm working on all the junk I let slide all winter.

I spent last week doing a back to front change all fluids thing/ inspection on my 86'. When I get the squawks worked out and figure it's as complete as it's going to get this season, I get to do the same on the 98'. Oh-Joy!

It's going to be a busy wheeling year! :)

Ron

Let's see, been to Atlanta, new York and New Orleans in the last 2 weeks, replaced my alternator(sucked!!!!!) took my midterms for Unix classes, got my SYE and new driveshaft to my front door finally, went to full time on the auxillary fan, rotated the rubbers.....so been a bit busy getting ready for a long hot summer wheelin......

david.

Hmmm. Yesterday YELLAHEEP and I fixed my trac bar problems because the axle end mount was ready to fall out, thanks again Troy. Toay I am trading wheels and tires with myself, putting the 35s on my 2000 and the 33s on Duke to sell him. When we get the chance Troy and I will be putting the 60 in the '00 and then I'll swap in the 4.88s up front, and then go wheeling.
You asked,
Crunch

Back