• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First sand run

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all thought I would take a moment to introduce myself (Alan) and invite anyone interested to go bombing around at Sand lake this weekend the 27th & 28th. I have never been out there myself but am going with some buddies and the local 4X4 shop crew. Anyone is welcome of course, just thought I would invite fellow XJ'ers. We are planning to just stay saterday night. I've got a tube bender on the way and am picking up my new miller 175 tomorrow morning(may be a good time to meet us HA). If anyone is interested e-mail me at: static revolution at hotmail dot com: get it. BTW we will be driving out from Newberg just south of Portland and sand lake is out west near Pacific City.

Alan

Cool! Welcome aboard! I'm out for the weekend gig and have never been to Sand Lake myself, but used to wheel TSF often when I lived in Portland.

Check in here every so often for goings on. It's a bit slow now, but I'm sure it will pick up as the whether clears.

Steve

Back