• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

avengeusa

NAXJA Forum User
got a jeep now, i love it, and have wanted one for a while, i just decided to take the plunge, it is a 2000 with 39K miles on it, soon to come, 31's and a lift, but i do have some questions, what lift for 31's, and will they fit on the standard rims?, i like the look of em, if not i will get some of the black steel ones, also, what about the frame strengthener, i was told to get one....

DSC00701res.jpg

31'S will fit with a three inch kit i got mine from rocky mountain for $272 with shocks. easy install if you know your way around the garage. plus you can upgrade that kit to a 6 inch with just a few more parts later on if you feel the need. 31's will fit on stock wheels just keep in mind nothing bigger than 31x10.5x 15. anything bigger may rub. mine rub allittle but only when the steering is maxed out. welcome i'm new here too.

SCOTT

, what about the frame strengthener, i was told to get one....

DSC00701res.jpg
[/QUOTE]

who ever told you this is some what right what they are talking about is unibody support. and you really don't need this unless you plan to do some wicked wheeling(moad, rubicon,ect.)

just for your info.

SCOTT

2 things...
1st. Welcome to the forums.
2nd. This forum is for the discussion about the possable formation of a Midwest chapter, you will have more responses to these types of questions in here Modified Tech

Rev

Back