• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cage options

Fozzy said:
What are your guys' opinions on exo vs inner cages? I'm looking for some insparatino for exo's.
Let me be the first to say it...search search search. If you search the forum, you should find many threads on this topic.

I still think exo's are WORTHLESS without an internal structure....

croks exo took a beating though, but it did give in places....as exos go, nicest one I've seen

Beezil said:
I still think exo's are WORTHLESS without an internal structure....

croks exo took a beating though, but it did give in places....as exos go, nicest one I've seen

so are they worthless or not?!

i think you just said it yourself, they can (emphasis on "can") be built to do a good job, but need an internal cage tied in to do a great job

mad maXJ said:
so are they worthless or not?!

i think you just said it yourself, they can (emphasis on "can") be built to do a good job, but need an internal cage tied in to do a great job

you know whats even better than a cage that "does its job" by protecting you adequately, only it fails in certain sections requiring repair/replacement?

its a cage that you can REPEATEDLY roll hard on, that doesn't crumple or require repair.

that's what I'm talking about.

and it exsists.

Fozzy said:
I would be putting a less extreme cage on the inside, sonething along the lines of a simple hoop and a front halo.

consider the interior case the "backbone" of the external cage.

there is no reason to skip on any componant of a cage.

scal10.JPG

Back