• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need pix of the trails to be run at the Colorado XJFest2004

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Do any of you guys have any good pix of the trails around Ouray and Montrose? If you will email them to me with a narrative, I will put them on our Colorado site that I am putting together. Don't forget to include a pix of you and your rig.

The main aim of this is to allow others to see what they have in store if they make the August event.

I have a server with 200gb of storage and 1024kbps bandwidth so we should be able to put together a great site. If anyone wants to help with the web work, maybe we can set things up.

You need to get a hold of Bones. Somewhere, sometime on this site he made a long post with pictures about wheeling in Colorado. He probably has enough pics to fill your server. Seriously. He has probably spent more time on Colorado trails then anyone in the CO chapter.

Fred

I have a great bunch of pics from ophir pass, imogene, and yankee boy basin....check them out here:
http://www.projectxj.com/images/trail.runs/05.29.03-swcolorado/index.htm
IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

Back