• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB stuck in locked position

strokedwoody

NAXJA Forum User
After ripping the knuckle off the 44, breaking a warn outer and a CTM joint, the ARB will not disengage. It's like driving with a spool in the front(well it was until it finished off the power steering pump). All of this took place at the top of Helicopter Pad (tellico) in the earliest hours of the a.m. Not the most convinient place or time it could've happened.
Anyone had this problem before? Anything I should look for when I take the thing out tonight? Thanks in advance for any help...

Call ARB and tell them about, they have great customer service. My buddy got his ARB replaced even after the warrented expired 2 years ago.

Thanks for the help, took it apart, grenaded. All sorts of teeth ripped off side gears, called ARB they said send it and they will fix or replace..guess it was worth the extra cash......

Back