• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy spare parts like lights brake parts and so on?

XJ-Cutter

NAXJA Forum User
Hi together,

only a short but nevertheless important question, where could I buy spareparts online for my 91' XJ, and also for the older wagoneer?

I'am loocking special for lights, brakeparts and this things.

Thanks for advice!

Cutter

Hi and thanks for the tips, but what I can't find, are the taillights for a 89' wagoneer/wagoneer-limited.

Very great is rockauto.com, seems very good for oem parts but has only the bulbs for the taillight, ot the lights themself.

Or do I look for the wrong partnames? Who could help a blind german jeeper?

Thanks and good morning to the US:peace:

Cutter

XJ-Cutter said:
Hi and thanks for the tips, but what I can't find, are the taillights for a 89' wagoneer/wagoneer-limited.

Very great is rockauto.com, seems very good for oem parts but has only the bulbs for the taillight, ot the lights themself.

Or do I look for the wrong partnames? Who could help a blind german jeeper?

Thanks and good morning to the US:peace:

Cutter

The XJ Wagoneer was offered with the different (all red) taillights only from 1984 through 1986, I believe. Not many were manufactured, so it isn't cost-effective for the after-market manufacturers to make those. To the best of my knowledge, those lights are available only from a Jeep dealer or from junk yards.

Brakes were the same for the Cherokee and Wagoneer, so they should be available anywhere. The only thing to be careful of is the rear drum width. They were all 10" (254mm) diameter through 1989, but the Dana 35 axle had
drums that are 1-3/4" (44.45mm) wide, and the Dana 44 axle had druns 2-1/2" (63.5mm) wide. They also used different rear wheel brake cylinders, but those can be interchanged, although using the "other" wheel cylinders does affect brake performance.

Back