• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another nakja co meeting?

Re: Another naxja co meeting?

Meetings will be quarterly. The date/time/location will be determined each quarter. Just come out to one of the trail runs or mini gatherings (wrenching or lift parties). We're are located?

I was thinking of scheduling a meeting/M&G somewhere in the southern metro area. Anybody got any good ideas? It's a pretty good drive for us Northern Colorado guys so I would like to keep it north of Castle Rock if possible.

Would you guys rather have it on a weeday evening so it doesn't cut into weekend wheeling time?

old_man said:
I was thinking of scheduling a meeting/M&G somewhere in the southern metro area. Anybody got any good ideas? It's a pretty good drive for us Northern Colorado guys so I would like to keep it north of Castle Rock if possible.

Would you guys rather have it on a weeday evening so it doesn't cut into weekend wheeling time?

I'd love to come out to a m-n-g this week as I'm new to NAXJA... although I've been lurking here and there and over at ILJ as well. The farther north the better and weekday or weekend-either works...as my wife points out (over and over): its cheaper to talk about jeeps than to 'wheel them (and therefore BREAK them).

I live in dacono which is north of denver by about 25 minutes..whens the next wrenching or wheeling going on? i have a stock xj a dont have money to mod it yet but always looking for a good trail run :wierd:
jacob
01 limited

bugman1964 said:
I live in dacono which is north of denver by about 25 minutes..whens the next wrenching or wheeling going on? i have a stock xj a dont have money to mod it yet but always looking for a good trail run :wierd:
jacob
01 limited
Jacob, Hi I am Henry and I LIVE IN DACONO :shiver: If you need help or want to go on a trip let me know I just got back from moab...Henry

I would only be able to attend weekend meetings. I have to drive too far, and get a hotel room. Why dont we "meet" at a trail head, have a little "official meeting", mabey have a bite to eat, then wheel our guts out.

tvguy said:
Jacob, Hi I am Henry and I LIVE IN DACONO :shiver: If you need help or want to go on a trip let me know I just got back from moab...Henry

Hey man send me an email with your info like phone number so we can hook up i live in sharpe farms off of 52

Back