• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help finding Lock-Rite

snow drifter

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a good web site that I can buy a lock rite for my 29 spline 8 1/4? I've did some searching and could only find Richmond Gear selling them, with no prices. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but the only lockers available for the 29 spline are the Powertrax No-Slip, Detroit Locker, or ARB. No Lock Rite for 29, only for 27 spline. I know because I did the searches. Ended up just welding it.

Hey, thanks terry. I've still been searching and just realized that. :tears: I really don't want to go with the no slip because of reliability issues, but for the price I might have to. Cant afford the ARB or Detroit. Thanks again.

snow drifter said:
Hey, thanks terry. I've still been searching and just realized that. :tears: I really don't want to go with the no slip because of reliability issues, but for the price I might have to. Cant afford the ARB or Detroit. Thanks again.

I have a PT no slip and haven't had one problem with it. Got it from DPGOffroad. Dirk is a great guy and I went through the same thoughts you did. He told me that he has had his for over a year and no problems. I've had mine for 6 months and no problems. The install was quick and easy, took about 1 hour.

What issues does the NoSlip have? I thought it basicly was the lock-right with tighter clearances and a different engagement spring.... not sure though. I'm only familiar with the lock-right's that I run in the trucks and I know the way I beat on those that they are tough. Tougher in fact than what stock Dana 44 shafts and Spicer joints are.... went through alot of those this past year in the front of the 77 F250 till I switched over to a PG Power-lok.
Mike B.

Last edited:
Back