• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which disco's with this OME combo

1986xj

NAXJA Forum User
Let's try this again.... Gonna be installing OME 934 front coils, JC1 rear leafs, & terraflex shackles. My guestimate is approx. 3"-3.5" net lift.... is this about right? I'll be installing an AJ's front non winch bumper, BPI rear bumper, and I already have a Cargo master roof rack with the spare up there.
Am I underestimating net lift?
I want to order JKS disco's and not sure if I'll need the 2000's (2"-3.5") or the 2001's (4"-6").
Mike B.

i have the OME springs and a Daystar boost and the 4" to 6" JSK discos they are as short as the can go.

I have the same springs except I have 2" spacers up front too ( minus the isolator) and I am at 4.5" front and 3.25" rear.. the JC1A's will sag over time with a HD rear bumper and Tire carrier. I will be adding add the OME JCXL ASAP to fix this. I also have the JKS 2000 series disco's and they have about and inch left. hope that helps.

Sounds like 2000's should do the trick then... thanks guys.
Mike B.

Back