• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is your local gas price?

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
$2.17 per gallon 87 octane here.
Wa State

Yuk

Here in SW Ohio it's been jumping from $1.43 To $1.65 for a few weeks, sometimes it'll change that much in an hour on any given day. I've seen it that far apart just several blocks from each other a number of times....goofy, just plain goofy. TC

$1.31 for 87 yesterday morning, $1.49 for 87 yesterday afternoon. Glad I filled up in the morning :)

Sean

$1.49 for 87 Here in the Motor City Suburbs (detroit area)

It was $1.57 last week it could be $2.00 by mid summer who knows anymore....

$1.45 out here in the Valley(Shenandoah)Va.
Wayne

$1.45 at Sheetz, $1.43 Sunoco all in the allentown area. Pocono's $1.65 sunoco/amaco/Texaco. The Pocono's jumps up the fastest and takes the longest to drop back down which is why I don't buy near home. Kerosene at the local Pocono gas stations was $1.99, Sheetz in allentown, 30mi away, was $1.29 yesterday.
I'm still trying to figure out how a price increase of 25% over the last 5 months for a barrel of crude translates to an 80-120% increase in gas/diesel/home oil prices. Dare I use the word profiteering.

You all SUCK. Out here in CA I was super happy last week to see 87 octane go from $2.19 down to 2.09. We haven't had gas at a buck out here in several years. I think I was paying around $1.15 when I got my first car. I gotta leave this whack-job state.

$1.69 for 87 octane.

It was $1.86 all winter.

1.71 at the Varsity Gasser. The guy that owns this place is interesting. He was tired of his sons charging too much at their gas stations. So what did he do? Opened his own station right off of campus, sold gas for about 15 cents less than everyone else, and put his sons out of businesss to teach them alesson.

Fergie

over a dollar is too much

was 1.43 while wheelin in attica last weekend while it was 1.59 here, its 1.47 here, today, i'm sure it will change shortly tho

mac 'gas was around .89 when i started driving' gyvr

YOO HOO dropped to $2.11 for 87 octane Shell here in San Francisco since yesterday.

It was $2.03 on the CG base Thursday and $1.97 on Friday. Seems my mileage is lower by about .5mpg when I buy on base.

Don't worry I'm not moving to Idaho, to cold. AZ bound, like Tempe area.

Hovering in the 1.999-2.099 range in the South Bay (can someone tell me where the Hell the .9 cents comes from? Sounds like another screwjob to me - I don't carry around tenths of a penny, and I'd like to see the penny go away...)

Anyone give prices in Flagstaff? MistWolf - how about Grand Canyon?

5-90

Back