• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Dana 35 with 3.07 ratio - Upstate NY

MoFo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Looking for a Dana 35 with a 3.07 ratio. I just need to get this thing going so I can find it a new home and send it down the road.
I live outside of Rochester NY and can travel a reasonable distance (100 to 150 miles) to pick it up.

Let me know what you have.
MoFo

I should have the 3.07 gears and stock (open) carrier from an '88 MJ (Non c-clip, which should not affet the ring gear and pinion). I'd have to look around to see if I can find the parts. If that would help you and you're interested, let me know and I'll send out the posse.

I'm in southern Connecticut, near New Haven. If I can find them, the parts have a tad more than 100,000 miles on them, and were removed to make room for 3.73 gears.

Thanks Eagle. I really appreciate the offer. I am still hoping someone has an entire axle they want to get rid of. I will get back to you if I need them.
MoFo

i have 8.25 with 3.07 in it it is out of a 95.i am in wilington del.

I have just what you need D 35 3.07s
BUT its In western North Carolina.
I have a mother in law that works In up state NY,
she will be here the last week of March and come back to NY
after a weeks stay here.
She works in Schenectady NY, at a ski area.
Let me know If your interested and I'll see what I can arrange.

Last edited:
I have a D35 from an `88 XJ ,4.0L,5 spd. I think they had 3.07`s.I`m in Baltimore,Md. but I can get it to Harrisburg,Pa withen a few days notice. $100 if interested.Also have the D30 (disco) front & complete 4.0L engine w/all accessories & electronics. [email protected], 410-812-5656 Thanx,Mike

Back