• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted: gas tank skid

Not seeling one but I happened to be walking through the bone yard yesterday and happened to notice one just sitting on the ground under an XJ. Someone had pulled it trying to get to the gas tank. Took it home for 3 dollars. Maybe you should check around loccally. Shipping would be insane.

Alan

I have a factory gas tank skid for sale in Waterloo, IA. It's been on my Jeep for a year and a half and has maybe 10k on it. Other than one dent on the side it is like new. I have the nut strips that go in the frame rail also. I bought it new and would like $60.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any interest.
Aaron

acard said:
I have a factory gas tank skid for sale in Waterloo, IA. It's been on my Jeep for a year and a half and has maybe 10k on it. Other than one dent on the side it is like new. I have the nut strips that go in the frame rail also. I bought it new and would like $60.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any interest.
Aaron

Aaron, I see from your profile that your XJ is a '93. You are aware that the skid for a '93 won't fit a '98, which is what the original post was for, right?

Back