• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi steering kit

tvguy

NAXJA Forum User
Help I cant remember who I was talking to about a high steering kit from Canyon?? They did call Phat jeeps on monday. Whoever it was call me or post a note I want to see what was told to you...Henry 303-525-2071

tvguy said:
Help I cant remember who I was talking to about a high steering kit from Canyon?? They did call Phat jeeps on monday. Whoever it was call me or post a note I want to see what was told to you...Henry 303-525-2071

Henry,
Everything is cool and I'll see you when you get back from Moab.

Thanks again
Joey

Hey Joey..Talked to Dave last night the kit is done!!!If you want it before I come call him but I will call you when I get back....Henry

tvguy said:
Hey Joey..Talked to Dave last night the kit is done!!!If you want it before I come call him but I will call you when I get back....Henry

Cool! I'll just meet up with you when you get back...no hurry. Thanks agian for saving me some $.

Good wheeling,
Joey

xjk9bar1 said:
Cool! I'll just meet up with you when you get back...no hurry. Thanks agian for saving me some $.

Good wheeling,
Joey
Joey, I have your kit looks good I will try to meet up with you on sunday early in the am my wife has made some plans but I will work it out..Henry

any details on this kit? is it available to others? how much?

photos?

Here is some detail about the kit. It is a bolt on kit except for tabs that need to be welded on for the sway bar. It is made out of Dom tube and has aurora joints, very beefy for a bolt on kit. At this time no one else is making a high steer kit for the dana 30 MOORE had been trying to develop one but has ceased. If you want to see the kit it will be on my rig up at the http://www.bigasalloutdoors.com/ohv/participate/main.asp cohvco expo first weekend in april 3rd and 4th. Dave at Phat Jeeps has a frame Strengthening kit also that he is selling and will be on my rig for the expo also.

Last edited:
Back