• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beezil

Fore Wheeler said:
you might want to specify if you want pics of the cell with or with out fuel, I have some pics of it empty. :D

spobi.

it was NOT out of gas.

it had 4 gallons in the cell the whole time.

one ton and I found a broken wire on sunday.

kiss my ass.

92, if you can wait a couple days, i'm leaving for cleveland right now to pick up a machine, I'll try to post it friday.

friday will be fine, I would like all angles possible, not that I am going to copy or anything, I am just very curious, thanks for the help.

Because i am a Lemming I will give you a taste of Beezil's tank.

AUT_3468.JPG

Rev

I'm pretty sure thats the ugliest "jeep" I've seen. Notice I didn't say "cherokee" because, where the heck is it? It might not even be a jeep anymore. Cool tube work though.

Mr. Wipeoutyerpants....I must in this case take up for Beezil's rig and other's...it seems beauty is way more than just skin deep....the only ugly Jeeps are those on their top.You Suck Permatex.

Chark said:
Mr. Wipeoutyerpants....I must in this case take up for Beezil's rig and other's...it seems beauty is way more than just skin deep....the only ugly Jeeps are those on their top.You Suck Permatex.

thanks. Its all so clear now, thanks for explaining.

I don't know......this last weekend a guy showed up with a metalic green CJ with all the crome....and from the word go, it was a dog on the trail......couldn't climb even the mildest of the steep hills......NOW THATS UGLY!!

You guys give beezil too much credit he is gunna get a huge head and become massively egotistically and think that he is some sort of god just because he can build a silly tube buggy :D

89TrailXJ said:
That "XJ" is bad ass. I can't stop looking at it.

The only thing thats XJ is the motor and dash. But yeah still bad ass

Çrestfa||en said:
You guys give beezil too much credit he is gunna get a huge head and become massively egotistically and think that he is some sort of god just because he can build a silly tube buggy :D
Just cuz he can build it don't mean he can drive it. Shall I pull up the multitude of rollover pics??????

Heheh, all in good fun there big daddy. You know I got nuthin' but respect for the work you hack out.

Man, even if you think it's the ugliest thing on 4 wheels, you have to respect the sheer amout of work it takes to do something like that. My hat's off to the man.

OneTonXJ said:
Just cuz he can build it don't mean he can drive it. Shall I pull up the multitude of rollover pics??????

Heheh, all in good fun there big daddy. You know I got nuthin' but respect for the work you hack out.

Yes rollover pics would be nice so I can see trianglulation of the rollcage from another angle....

Back