• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE1801 on Crawltech

ASJackman

NAXJA Forum User
Who has dealt with Crawltech? They are selling Advance Adapters HD 231 SYE Kit w/ Tom Woods CV Driveshaft for $475 with shipping included. Is this something I should automatically jump on for a 4.5" lift on a 94 XJ?

ASJackman said:
Who has dealt with Crawltech? They are selling Advance Adapters HD 231 SYE Kit w/ Tom Woods CV Driveshaft for $475 with shipping included. Is this something I should automatically jump on for a 4.5" lift on a 94 XJ?

i purchased something from them in january and have yet to see it. they haven't returned my emails either. i plan on calling them and having them recredit my card. i've waited long enough... good luck though.

brandon

:soapbox: Don't buy from them. I had a horrible experience with them in the past. I didn't get my purchase (an RE lift) all i received was lies from Jeremy at Crawltech. So after 3 months of this shit. I finally went to my credit card company and the better bussisness bureau and got my money back thank god. Do ssearch for crawltech, and i think you will find others who can agree with me. THey do have super prices but i would never ever buy or try to buy from them again. HTH

96XJCLASSIC said:
:soapbox: Don't buy from them. I had a horrible experience with them in the past. I didn't get my purchase (an RE lift) all i received was lies from Jeremy at Crawltech. So after 3 months of this shit. I finally went to my credit card company and the better bussisness bureau and got my money back thank god. Do ssearch for crawltech, and i think you will find others who can agree with me. THey do have super prices but i would never ever buy or try to buy from them again. HTH
did you purchase over the internet or over the phone? i figure if i ordered from anyone, that i would get a confirmation of all the parts before purchasing. maybe i could make a deal with them for a discount if the parts aren't sent by the agreed day.

I ordered over the phone. I got a confirmation # and everything. I was told 3 or 4 times that he had been in contact with RE and my kit would be shipped the next day only to find out that he had never talked to RE and they had NEVER received my order. He is an ASSHAT. :gonnablow

96XJCLASSIC said:
I ordered over the phone. I got a confirmation # and everything. I was told 3 or 4 times that he had been in contact with RE and my kit would be shipped the next day only to find out that he had never talked to RE and they had NEVER received my order. He is an ASSHAT. :gonnablow

i'd have to agree... their customer service is terrible and they don't live up to their word. buy from somewhere else

I ordered the A/A SYE, Tom Woods Shaft and the RE 5.5 from them the end of last month. The Sye arrived pretty fast. Just waiting for the RE 5.5 so I can install it and call back with shaft measurements.

Back