• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

degreed lift blocks

AaronXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i am looking for lift blocks that have 6 or 8 * lift BLOCKS..
anyone know where online to buy them.. Just to clear this up, i need lift
blocks not shims.

thanks, Aaron

That's a great idea, then the block has that much less work to spit itself out..........

-jb :dunce:

I have the 2" BDS angled blocks and I have had no problems with them at all, as far as cracking, or coming out of place. I got mine from a buddy for free but I think any offroad store would sell them...by the way, mine are 2".

I ordered a set of 1.5" RE blocks and tapered them myself with a grinder and angle finder.

Ditto on the angle finder. Bought my lift blocks a little taller than needed, slabbed off the biggest part with a sawzall, then dressed them up right with an angle grinder. Didn't like the idea of stacking a block on top of a degree shim.... did have to redrill the hole out - it is much easier to take the excess off that end - not sure how you could put the pin back on the top if you removed it.

Back