• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get Jamboree Rocker Guards

Intestinal Rott

NAXJA Forum User
I am just wondering where to get the Jamboree Rocker guards for my XJ. I know they are not as strong and durable as the ORGS, AJs, Kevins or C4x4s but the Cherokee will not see the trail very often, thats what the YJ is for.

Thanks
Mike

Jamboree rocker guards for 180 bucks? I can understand if you are weighing yer options on a $1,000 bumper versus a $250 bumper, that will do 95% of the job for a lot less. *In case he is reading... right Handlebars? :moon: You'll do better with only 20-40 bucks more, you'll do better with the beefier rockers that you mentioned that you wanted to avoid. Sometimes cutting corners is a good idea, but in this case to just save a few bucks, not really worth it. Go brown bagging yer lunch for a week or drink less beer for a day or a week (depends how much you drink) :looney:, then go ahead and get the better rock rails you'll be glad you did. :viking:

dogtired said:
Jamboree rocker guards for 180 bucks? I can understand if you are weighing yer options on a $1,000 bumper versus a $250 bumper, that will do 95% of the job for a lot less. *In case he is reading... right Handlebars? :moon: You'll do better with only 20-40 bucks more, you'll do better with the beefier rockers that you mentioned that you wanted to avoid. Sometimes cutting corners is a good idea, but in this case to just save a few bucks, not really worth it. Go brown bagging yer lunch for a week or drink less beer for a day or a week (depends how much you drink) :looney:, then go ahead and get the better rock rails you'll be glad you did. :viking:
Amen to that! It only takes on incident (usually unplanned) and you'll wish you just would have spent the little extra money for something that was MEANT to get wailed.

AJ's has some that are less expensive than $180 and they're sufficiently beefy to prevent body damage.

Back