• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

DeltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just joined the NAXJA today, and noticed you guys were setting up a colorado chapter. I live in fort collins and am looking fro some other xj's in the state to go wheelin with. What's the status on the formation of the colorado chapter?

Check out http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=165193#post165193 and welcome to NAXJA! The Chapter Prez (Tom) lives pretty close by in Loveland but the bias for trail runs seems to be in Southern CO...if gas hits anywhere close to $2/gal that's going to rule out a lot of those road trips for me so local stuff is more likely.

The problem for me isn't the $2 a gallon but the 2 axles per mile. :shhh:

well now that I landed a job I'm going to be hunting down the ford 8.8 with diskbrakes and get the XJ reageard soon. SO the around $2 a gallon isn't going to kill me on the roads. Well that and I'll have a co. rig to drive so I won't be putting many miles on the xj other than to get to pic up the rig.

A buddy told me there was a D44 on an XJ at Pull-n-Save in Denver.

cool thanks I've thought about that rout aswell but really want the diskbreaks and from what I've read alot on the 8.8 it's a really good fit for the XJ. I still might it just depends on the money at the time and at this time there isn't any money. :doh:

Howdy gang!

I can't attach an image? Some rule that I have to have a bizillion posts first? Avatar?

Yucca-Man said:
Check out http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=165193#post165193 and welcome to NAXJA! The Chapter Prez (Tom) lives pretty close by in Loveland but the bias for trail runs seems to be in Southern CO...if gas hits anywhere close to $2/gal that's going to rule out a lot of those road trips for me so local stuff is more likely.

I'm a big fan of local trips too, gas prices aside, too many things to take care of on the homefront to accomodate for long weekends on a regular basis...better for me to be able to go wheeling 40 miles to the west of fort collins and do it more than once or twice a season. $2/gal makes it an expensive trip though...

Yucca-Man said:
JohnnysXJ? From HP in Loveland?
yep, the same. I guess the tide washed me in...seriously, i'd been meaning to join NAXJA for a while, but did have it high on the priority list, until I saw Tom H talking about a colorado chapter on ILJ...

Back