• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB mounting??

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
Curious....anybody got any info/pics on how an ARB front bumper mounts?? I was looking at RIGID's mount that look pretty beefy. We're considering front winch bumper mounts, and looking for the "brush guard" ARB style. But I'm thinking I should be more concerned about how it mounts to this wonderful Uniframe.....................
Any input is appreciated!

I've been in RIGIDCO's shop and talked for quite while with Terry, the owner. Looking at the construction and mounting system of his front bumpers really sold me on them. The simplicity and strength of his design is great. I can't speak for ARB, except that I know RIGIDCO's price blows them out of the water. If I ever buy bumpers, they will be RIGIDCO!

Jared:patriot:

ive got RIGIDco's front bumper.... i love it.. hit it on rocks and nothing... its like a rock.... i especially like the front crossmember brace. and the steering box brace... its like Crok's brace.. but ya.. its like better. . . cuz everything in the front is all tied in together

I have the ARB bumper, and, while I have never seen Rigids, and i can make no edjucated comparison between them....I will say the ARB unit is a battering ram. Never had a problem, mounts easily, has been tested on many small trees.

Rev

Back