• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

old_man: Forum Moderator

Well Mr. Moderator, one thing to keep in mind is that technical discussion is supposed to be on the technical board. The chapter boards are just supposed to be for organizing and local stuff. :)
Kind of a tough call though, when the technical stuff arose from the meeting, and you can expect the people to be checking this board.

Fred

Fred said:
Well Mr. Moderator, one thing to keep in mind is that technical discussion is supposed to be on the technical board. The chapter boards are just supposed to be for organizing and local stuff. :)
Kind of a tough call though, when the technical stuff arose from the meeting, and you can expect the people to be checking this board.

Fred

Exactly the reason why. I know I should posted the Tomken bumper question there... :doh:

Mike, is that you trying to stir up trouble??

Tom, some of the threads need to be moved to the tech forum, others need to be redirected and or deleted. I aslo thin we need to be able to through up some "Sticky" threads explaining to folks how these types of fourms work. Frd was right the Tech stuff needs to be in the tech forum, this forum should only be used for Chatper business, get togethers, and trails run planning. Any word on my Moderation status?

I posted this on another thread but here it goes again;

JohnJohn, I have put together the bylaws and will be emailing them to interested parties today. Once the officers have agreed upon them, they will be sent to NAXJA.

As for moderators, I think your offer of help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to be able to do some moderation on the board. With this software, can we have more than one? Would you follow up on that?

I would be farther along on all of this but we had a death in the family and I just got back from the funeral last night. I checked in online a few times but wasn't able to get much work done.

old_man said:
I posted this on another thread but here it goes again;

JohnJohn, I have put together the bylaws and will be emailing them to interested parties today. Once the officers have agreed upon them, they will be sent to NAXJA.

As for moderators, I think your offer of help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to be able to do some moderation on the board. With this software, can we have more than one? Would you follow up on that?

I would be farther along on all of this but we had a death in the family and I just got back from the funeral last night. I checked in online a few times but wasn't able to get much work done.

Thanks for the update. The software does allow for more than one moderator. I will email "Forum Fixer" and have him put us as moderators, referring him to this thread.

Sorry to hear about a loss in your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you...NAXJA or family related. Best Wishes

JohnJohn said:
Sorry to hear about a loss in your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you...NAXJA or family related. Best Wishes
Likewise from me Tom. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Back