• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for participating in NAXJA

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I found this club after a internet search when I bought my MJ in 12-99. Looking for good technical info and WOW that and more. Things have changed some, but the 'good info' trend has continued & improved, thanks to the many folks who have been there & done it. I think we are second to none with timely and accurate XJ/MJ modification advice, but that is only a part of our mission.

As the worlds first (?) & best club for Cherokee & Comanche owners, we have hosted some outstanding events. Our signature events have left most all very impressed and coming back for more. The great people you interact with here on the forums can put on a really great event too! Think we spend ALL our time web-wheeling? LOL. Come awn out and have a great time!

NAXJA is building up an '88 Cherokee to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the XJ give away to some lucky person... It won't be me or my fellow Board of Directors, but it could be you! Member's and Sponsors of NAXJA make this happen.

NAXJA members are members of United Four Wheel Drive Associations, as well as Tread Lightly, Blue Ribbon Coalition and Utah Shared Access Alliance. We put our money where our tires roll, and support organizations that help the 4-wheeling community keep land available upon which we recreate. Thousands of Members dollars annually go to worthy causes, not just to relevant orgs. but also to the communities we visit.

Flash Forward to 2003. Last time I counted we had approx. 350 members and there are about 930 folks signed up on these forums. More than a few of our paying members don't web-wheel so that leads me to believe we have about 700 folks freeloading here!

If you like what you get her at NAXJA, and you meet our requirements for membership (18 or older, willing to play by simple, common sense rules & own an XJ/MJ) feel free to send in $30.00 Dues. We take checks & money orders IN US Dollars. I'll buy the first one to send in an Iraqi note a membership!

We do this all for the XJ/MJ Community and I hope you all like what we do. Please show your appreciation by either joining www.naxja.org/html/applicat.htm or sending in a donation towards our Giveaway XJ Project www.naxja.org/theXJ/index.html

Thanks for being part of NAXJA

Not all of it for the better IMO....... However our sec bod has been a change for the better I believe.... There have been good and bad things as a whole

Which is a part of being in an organization, large or small.

I will say, NAXJA is one of the best organizations i've ever been involved with. I've met what have turned out to be some of my best friends as a direct result of this little cult...I mean, group :D

Not all of it for the better IMO....... However our sec bod has been a change for the better I believe.... There have been good and bad things as a whole

I would hope the BOD has done a decent job for the SEC over the past few years. It's not all wine and roses, but it is rewarding in many ways.

Which is a part of being in an organization, large or small.

I will say, NAXJA is one of the best organizations i've ever been involved with. I've met what have turned out to be some of my best friends as a direct result of this little cult...I mean, group :D

Been 9 years for me, and a great experience. Lots of fun, and knowledge gained:viking:

Been 9 years for me, and a great experience. Lots of fun, and knowledge gained:viking:

I was just saying to Nick not to long ago I can't believe it's been 7 years since I got hooked on this place. Doesn't seem like it's been that long!

You got half of it right.

All whine, no roses.

Hmmm, I've had and seen many postive things happen on both the National and local levels. I'm sorry you don't feel the same. There are a lot of fine people in this chapter that make things happen. StumpFest is a good example.

I've learned you can't make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. You have to take the good with the bad.

That's not really what I meant.

I completely agree with you. Expecially within our chapter. I was just bragging about how friendly all the guys here are just the other day while talking to a guy a met with a Cherokee. I'm quite proud to call the SEC my chapter.

I was primarily refering to National. I meant the whole mid-life crisis that can be viewed in the members forum. Multiple different issues. *Whining*

Yeah you are right about that. Maybe it will be a short winter.

I actully thought you were talking about the Whinebag!! :doh: :roflmao:

It's been a great experience being on the BOD and I have met ALOT of great guys (and girls) and have had some great times on the trails and around the campfire. Speaking of which, we need a big SEC campfire!!!!:flame::flame::flame:

I would hope the BOD has done a decent job for the SEC over the past few years. It's not all wine and roses, but it is rewarding in many ways.

Ed you guys have treated this chapter with fantastic responsibilty and have done a great job growing both our financial and membership might...... Personally its the national level that makes me rethink my 30 dollars a year.... But I'm not a pot stirrer, continue along

I don't really have an opinion about the national Naxja board, but I will continue to support Naxja with my dollars as long as my friends and family in the 'S.uper E.xtreme C.hapter' will have me.

It IS my opinion that the helm of the S.E.C. has never been in finer hands!

Three cheers for Ed and Mark!

I don't really have an opinion about the national Naxja board, but I will continue to support Naxja with my dollars as long as my friends and family in the 'S.uper E.xtreme C.hapter' will have me.

It IS my opinion that the helm of the S.E.C. has never been in finer hands!

Three cheers for Ed and Mark!

HIP, HIP, HIP... HOORAY-- HIP, HIP, HIP... HOORAY-- HIP, HIP, HIP... HOORAY!! :worship::cheers:

Ed you guys have treated this chapter with fantastic responsibilty and have done a great job growing both our financial and membership might...... Personally its the national level that makes me rethink my 30 dollars a year.... But I'm not a pot stirrer, continue along

We have elected DAL's Cottontail, Spawn 93 and RedHeep that are all part of the SEC and participate in SEC functions. They are a voice for the members. If you see something that bothers you, I would encourage you to tell one of them (or myself) so it can be discussed. You never know what may need fixing unless someone lets you know.

Doug, thanks for the kind words. Glenn and Mark are great BOD members and much of what has benefitted the chapter is due to their hard work.

We have elected DAL's Cottontail, Spawn 93 and RedHeep that are all part of the SEC and participate in SEC functions. They are a voice for the members. If you see something that bothers you, I would encourage you to tell one of them (or myself) so it can be discussed. You never know what may need fixing unless someone lets you know.

Doug, thanks for the kind words. Glenn and Mark are great BOD members and much of what has benefitted the chapter is due to their hard work.

You beat me to it Ed. Let us know what you like, what you don't, what you'd like to see done differently. Y'all know where to find us

Back