• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for being part of NAXJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I found this club after a internet search when I bought my MJ in 12-99. Looking for good technical info and WOW that and more. Things have changed some, but the 'good info' trend has continued & improved, thanks to the many folks who have been there & done it. I think we are second to none with timely and accurate XJ/MJ modification advice, but that is only a part of our mission.

As the worlds first (?) & best club for Cherokee & Comanche owners, we have hosted some outstanding events. Our signature events have left most all very impressed and coming back for more. The great people you interact with here on the forums can put on a really great event too! Think we spend ALL our time web-wheeling? LOL. Come awn out and have a great time!

NAXJA is building up an '88 Cherokee to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the XJ give away to some lucky person... It won't be me or my fellow Board of Directors, but it could be you! Member's and Sponsors of NAXJA make this happen.

NAXJA members are members of United Four Wheel Drive Associations, as well as Tread Lightly, Blue Ribbon Coalition and Utah Shared Access Alliance. We put our money where our tires roll, and support organizations that help the 4-wheeling community keep land available upon which we recreate. Thousands of Members dollars annually go to worthy causes, not just to relevant orgs. but also to the communities we visit.

Flash Forward to 2003. Last time I counted we had approx. 350 members and there are about 930 folks signed up on these forums. More than a few of our paying members don't web-wheel so that leads me to believe we have about 700 folks freeloading here!

If you like what you get her at NAXJA, and you meet our requirements for membership (18 or older, willing to play by simple, common sense rules & own an XJ/MJ) feel free to send in $30.00 Dues. We take checks & money orders IN US Dollars. I'll buy the first one to send in an Iraqi note a membership!

We do this all for the XJ/MJ Community and I hope you all like what we do. Please show your appreciation by either joining www.naxja.org/html/applicat.htm or sending in a donation towards our Giveaway XJ Project www.naxja.org/theXJ/index.html

Thanks for being part of NAXJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back