• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts jeep - '96 country, and '86(?) in MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiaboo

NAXJA Forum User
I also posted this in the OEM part, becuase i know some people just go one place, not the other..

I just came across those two jeeps today in a local scrap/junkyard, on rt 28, on the cape (in chatham, mass). Those two were recent submissions to their world. The '96 is pretty clean, except for the fact that it took a pole to the front end :-/ The radiator, bumper is shot, and i believe the drivetrain may be shot as well becuase I can see a quite a bulge next to the gas pedal in the interior... Other stuff looks clean to me but currently I don't know terribly too much about mechanical stuff (I'm still learning ) I'm planning on taking off the rear window and side windows for my taking also the racks up on top (stock). As for the '87 I dont know if it runs, but it looks okay, I opened up the hood and yikes, it doesnt look pretty in there, it's a v6, 2.6 i think... select-trac.. Nothing too exciting in there... Gimme a heads up if you're interested and I can get you detailed info about where, I told the guy who owns the place (nice guy) that I might know if some guys are interested (aka, you guys)..

also, i forgot to mention that they're both automatic.

Double posting (posting the same question on more than one forum) is a violation of our forum rules. Please do not do it. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back