• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S.Y.E or C.V. shaft or both?

ShipleyCSA

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to build up to a 4.5" lift. Wondering about driveline angle. Which one would be a better set-up, w/o spending too much. A SYE, CV shaft, or Trans. drop? Anyone have any suggestion for my 90'Xj? It already has 3" lift and has no driveline vibrations what-so-ever.
Thanks,
John

I'm right at 4" without any driveline vibrations, but everyone else seems to get them at about this point, so I must be weird or something. Maybe my butts just too numb to feel them! At any rate, I'm going to put in an SYE sometime in the near future if for no better reason than to prevent the razzing that I would get if my driveshaft fell out on the trail.

Good point. I have an AAL in the rear, think it raised it 2.5", want to add 1.5" shackle, and that would put me at 4", im thinking. On the front I'm trying to put RE 4.5 coils. Hopefully, I wouldn't have any problems. Any other suggestions?

Back