• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RSVP on Meeting

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Can we get some idea of the people who plan to show up so we don't get surprised. If you put your name down, it isn't a hard and fast, got to be there thing, but it would be nice to know how many burgers to fire up.

If you could list your name, city, number of people in your clan.

Tom Houston

What's the final decision? 11am at Johnson's on the 6th? Pencil me in at about noonish if I can get there that fast. Kids okay?

Kids are OK as long as you keep them chained :doh:

Actually, I would like to see NAXJA be a family friendly group. With everybody cutting everybody else a little slack and giving everybody respect. If there are times when we need to transact some business, it would be nice to have a bit of quiet if it is at all possible, but remember. The only reason any of us are here is that we never grew up. If you don't believe it, ask your wife or girlfriend. So if no kids applies, we are all out a here.

I figured since JohnJohn hasn't brought up the subject about changing the location, that the time and place is fixed. I will double check with him just to make sure, but we need to get a rough count so the dealership knows what to expect.

Tom Houston

old_man said:
Kids are OK as long as you keep them chained :doh:
Actually, I would like to see NAXJA be a family friendly group. With everybody cutting everybody else a little slack and giving everybody respect. If there are times when we need to transact some business, it would be nice to have a bit of quiet if it is at all possible

Tom Houston

Thanks Tom. Well said and I for one am glad to hear it. Put me down for for 5. My 4 sons and I.

david.

I'll be there unless things at work go haywire.

old_man said:
If you could list your name, city, number of people in your clan.

i'm in after all... ;)

Terry, Golden, solo (the rest of the clan is staying home).

J, Evans. Just me maybe one other one. She might have to work not sure yet. She has an XJ aswell. Love jeepchicks. wooooooooooooooooo

Tom, I'll be there with my son and possibly my wife. I think she's anxious to meet you and see what all the fuss is all about. We'll be driving the 4cyl if I can get the clutch going again. The master cylinder is fried again and I'm looking for an alternative one. I saw one in a Toyota that I think I can adapt.

I'll be there with Jim K. if I can get him to give me a ride.
Neither the XJ or the MJ will make it that far.

Fred

:eyes: Look for me to be there as well. I missed the actual directions/address if it was posted :doh: , I got Johnson's Corner in my mind for some reason..... :helpme:
:gag: me.... I found it :sure:

Last edited:
I'll be there with my son and 1 freind
John

My whole family is sick right now, so I probably won't make this first meeting, but will try to get to the next M&G.

Nay

Back