• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spring and spacer question

rockin'_phil

NAXJA Forum User
on the front i have a 2" teraflex spacers and rubiocon express springs(their supposedly 3 1/2 to 4 of lift but i think theyre off a wrangler cuz theyre soft) in the rear i have 2 or three add a leafs in the rear. so all together i think its around 4 1/2 in the front and 4 in the rear.
so to my question-- if i add aleaf in the back would a 1/4" spacer do the trick or do i need to put bigger spacers. :dunno: i already have the spacers so i just have to worry about the springs in the rear. id appreciate all the input you guys could give me.
thanx,
phil

p.s. im not sure if i put this on the right forum so sorry if i did

Sounds like you are add a leaf'd to the point where you are going to bounce off the road. Must ride like a bus. Seriously, get some dakota leaves and get yourself 4.5 inches in the back and then use your spacers plus springs in the front. You'll get the lift you want and have a much less complex set up.
I'll give you credit, you are going to a lot of work to get the lift you want. It can be easier. I'm inclined to think it will be safer too. What you've described sounds kind of scary. Unless I'm not understanding your post. Perhaps some clarification is in order. Sounds like you are using multiple AAL's out back to get the lift you want. Yes? No?

yeah, i have put multiple AAL's in the back for the lift. but it really isn't that bouncy. thnx for the input. that's what i'll probably end up doing. if im gonna go through all the trouble to get more lift i might as well do it right and the easy way too.

asatxj:
How much lift over stock can I expect if I just add the Dakota leaf packs to my Cherokee main leaf? Will I really net 4.5 inches in the rear with just Dakota springs?
MoFo

Back