• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slip Yoke CV Driveshaft

No personal experience, but I know there are several factory d/s's like this. Should work. Are you actually getting vibes with 4" of lift?

YES! After thinking back about it now, I think I had vibes with the stock setup. It was more of a harmonic, but it was there, and I just didn't realize it until after I got the lift and read more about it.

If that's the case, let me state the obvious: Have you checked your u-joints? Reason I ask, is that I run 4.5" w/no vibes in the rear at all.

Yes, I've replaced them with the greasable type. I know a guy with a 98 and 6" of lift with no vibes. He has no T-case drop, and no mods to the drivetrain. I think it all depends on the individual vehicle.

I tried their SYE kit when I first lifted mine,it was alot better but still had some vibes.I ended up with the JB Conversions HD unit,now almost 4 years later, Im at +6" and still no vibes!

This is the kind of info I'm looking for, thanks. The slip yoke CV looks to be a cheaper and easier solution, but if it doesn't get rid of the vibes, it's not worth wasting the $300+ on it. Anyone else had this setup???

Back