• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOTS of XJ stuff for sale - winch, arb, re lift, etc - in MASS.

crazik

NAXJA Forum User
Lots of XJ stuff located in MASS. Would prefer NOT to ship, but if I have to, then the buyer has to pay for the shipping. All of the stuff is off a 2000XJ and you can email any questions to [email protected]

Re Super Flex 4.5" with adustable upper and lower arms and hv duty track bar - also include Old Man Emu Long Travel shocks (full leaves, not add a leaf) - also include tera flex disconnects and Old Man Emu Steerings stabalizer- about 8 months old - 9,000 miles - offroad about 5 times - I would like to sell it as a package
$ 700 for all of it

33"x12.5" Goodyear Mtrs - only 3,000 miles on them mounted on 15x8 TJ Canyons - tires are perfect, still have side "nipples" on them.
Tires only - $675
Wheels only - $300 (great condition, maybe 1 or 2 small scratches)
Both - $900

ARB front bumper with warn m8000 winch and hella fogs - I would like to sell this as a package deal for $1000 bucks for all three items. The arb has been cut on the sides to accomodate large tires. The sides have had steel welded on to make the bumper look stock (clean)... (winch only has a few pulls on it, almost brand new, includes roller fairlead)

M8000 winch only - $550
Hella fog lights - $40
ARB Bumper only - $500

Arb compressor - $100

Pioneer cd player - only three months old - don't have the model number, but it has the cool "movies" and organic display. Cost 300 ish, selling for $200 including wiring harness and plastic mounting bracket

ORGS Rock Rails - these are 2 years old and have a bunch of rust on them. They need some work. The metal is in great condition, but the paint is chipping from surface rust. One would need to thoroughly sand the rails and repaint them
-$150

IPF Magic headlights, includes the bulbs and the lens.
$60

Custom 4x4 Fabrications rear bumper/tire carrier - 3 months old -
includes highlift mount. Bumper works really well and is in perfect condition. Paid around $700 - sell for $500

2" receiver hitch - $30

rustys tcase skid - has some scrapes - $40

mopar gas tank skid- perfect condition, never hit anything - $40

email me at [email protected]
All this stuff is coming off a 2000 XJ located in MASS.

Thanks
Kevin

How much for the rusty's Tcase skid shipped to Clarksville, TN 37042?

pm'd you about the hitch

trying to sell the lift as a WHOLE locally....

if I can't, then I'll break it up and i'll be willing to ship some of the smaller individual pieces, but that's not gonna happen for a few weeks.

KEVIN

Back