• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Post: 5 Michelin 235's on black AR 767s

Scriff

NAXJA Forum User
Just trying to get a feel if anyone might be interested in these... These are the largest size you can fit on a stock xj without trimming or lift that won't rub. These would be great for someone who will be lifting sometime in the future, and then can get bigger tires after the lift.

Five Michelin XC LT4 in size 235/75/r15 mounted on 15x7 American Racing black 767 rims with 4 inches of backspacing, mounted black walls out. The tires retail for $105 a piece, the wheels retail for $40 each = $750 new so I'm thinking the $400 range is what I would like to sell these for; negotiable of course.

The tires have been well cared for and been regularly roated in a 5 tire rotation pattern. New this tire has 13/32nds of tread. 2 have 10/32nds tread left (~75%) and the other 3 have 8/32nds left (~60%). These are a very nice tire for mostly on pavement driving with occasional off roading. Smooth ride, great on the highway and wear like iron. I've never gotten stuck with them, although they honestly aren't too great in mud (which I usually avoid anyway). Good in snow as long as you aren't heavy on the go pedal. I also still have the road hazzard warranty from NTB which will replace one at next to no cost no matter what happens to it.

here's a pic of the tire:
xc_lt4_large.jpg

Located in northwest North Carolina. If interested, my email is [email protected]. Price is negotiable. Thanks

Back