• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Exhaust Mod!!!

crjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Just had my new exhaust put on. Rates up there as one of the best mods as far as performance and satisfactions goes.
The parts:
Magnaflow Muffler part #11255 2.25"
Magnaflow Highflow cat part #94005
Purchased at http://www.hottexhaust.com for $142.00 plus $17.00 in shipping. They shipped the same day I ordered online, arrived 3 days later. Best prices I have found on awesome quality parts.
Installed for $120.00 with all new hangers, pipe and tip.
Sounds great, noticable improvment in the get up and go and should help out alot with the low end. I had done quite a lot of research before going with Magnaflow and would recommend this cat-back conversion to anyone. No more :passgas:

xtremewlr said:
pics....right. knew I forgot somethin. :dunce:

If you're happy, we're happy.

Just want to point out, though, that since you replaced the catalytic converter, your new system is not a "cat back." :confused1

crjeeper said:
Just had my new exhaust put on. Rates up there as one of the best mods as far as performance and satisfactions goes.
The parts:
Magnaflow Muffler part #11255 2.25"
Magnaflow Highflow cat part #94005
Purchased at http://www.hottexhaust.com for $142.00 plus $17.00 in shipping. They shipped the same day I ordered online, arrived 3 days later. Best prices I have found on awesome quality parts.
Installed for $120.00 with all new hangers, pipe and tip.
Sounds great, noticable improvment in the get up and go and should help out alot with the low end. I had done quite a lot of research before going with Magnaflow and would recommend this cat-back conversion to anyone. No more :passgas:

That's what I was/have been running on boht of my XJs. I love that set up. Glad your happy. I got the exact same set up installed for $250 at the place I told you about down on Broadway.. :D

How is the interior drone issues? I had a friend who had the FlowMaster 40 and it was sometimes unbearable inside.. :(

Also, does that cat have the O2 sensor mount on it?

JohnJohn said:
That's what I was/have been running on boht of my XJs. I love that set up. Glad your happy. I got the exact same set up installed for $250 at the place I told you about down on Broadway.. :D

:eek: $250 parts + labor for the same whole thing? What's the name or location of that place? Or what shop did yours, crjeeper?

Last edited:
rj454 said:
:eek: $250 parts + labor for the same whole thing? What's the name or location of that place? Or what shop did yours, crjeeper?

Bud's Muffler, 10th and Santa Fe. They are a busy busy shop so call ahead. Talk to Ken or Conner.....

XJbone said:
How is the interior drone issues? I had a friend who had the FlowMaster 40 and it was sometimes unbearable inside.. :(

Also, does that cat have the O2 sensor mount on it?

There is no internal drone whatsoever. Very quiet. Nice deep tone from outside but otherwise great.
No O2 sensor mount.

david.

JohnJohn said:
A&A Performace. Just south of Hampden on Broadway...east side across the side street from 7-11.
crjeeper said:
Bud's Muffler, 10th and Santa Fe. They are a busy busy shop so call ahead. Talk to Ken or Conner.....

Thanks guys.... :yelclap:

Last edited:
Back