• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dremel Tool

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
When Aaron and I got home, we found a brand new Dremel Tool that had been stowed away in our duffel bag. We have no clue how it got there.

If someone is missing this (honest, we did not steal it), let me know. I'll UPS it to you.

Les

I think you need to talk to Bez. about that. I think it was done on purpose. JIM.

Les.

that dremel tool belongs to you.

that was the very last of the dremel tools that we used to give away for winterfest and moab raffles.....I found one that got away from the others....

thats a little thank you for keeping our souls warm, and our feet dry.....

see you next year.

Beezil ... and everyone else. Thank You Very Much for the Dremel tool ... I've wanted one of those for a long time, but have always had other priorities ...

There are so many others that are so much more deserving ... several of you guys have put so much more time and effort in this years Winterfest. It's hard for me to put into words how good this makes me feel ... and to be associated with a great group of people.

Les

Beezil said:
Les.

that was the very last of the dremel tools that we used to give away for winterfest and moab raffles.....I found one that got away from the others....

see you next year.

Well put B.

Thanks Les.

Rev

Beezil said:
Les.

see you next year.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. You deserve it Les. Looking forward to Paragon and seeing most of the same guys again. :cheers:

TealV6 said:
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

i agree 100% it was a pleasure meeting you and your son. hope to run into you guys again down the road.

cheers,

jj

3 cheers for the straw! I will remember that muddy camping tip until I die... that is awesome!

and good to meet ya...

mac 'is baileys and coffee a hang over cure?' gyvr

Last edited:
Back