• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My thanks....etc

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
My thanks to ...

First and foremost to LessLimited for a spot on the couch in the RV, it was certainly more comfortable then the back of my Ford's extended cab...and for breakfast both mornings...and the kindling for the fire...

Thanks to beez for the homebrew and the brews thursday night (and the mess we started) at Robbies...

Thanks to les for the straw and wood, that was awesome!

Thanks to ONETON for not killing my drunking ass Saturday night....

To Forewheeler my digi pics are still on the camera, it will be this weekend before I get them downloaded, I'm on call this week and only have a sec to stop by the forum, I've got about a 60hr+ work week ahead of me...

And has anyone posted a pic of my back window and the arrangment of stickers....

Also what the hell happened to Chewy?

Great to see old friends and meet new ones...

mac 'finally recovered from the hang over' gyvr

You were funny saturday night.....shame I didnt get to wheel with you.

you should seriously consider changing your sig to:

Mac 'I look like John Belushi' gyvr :cheers:

Rufies97XJ said:
Yes he does... specially when he finished off the bottle.. of...well.. I don't remember what it was.

The question is what didn't he finish off :puke:

Macgyvr ... I believe this is the first time I have had the opportunity to meet you, and it is one of those moments never to be forgotten. Like the kiss you gave another XJ'er that almost caused his nose to bleed ... [lmao]

Fire, brew, etc is great, but there is no substitute people who know how to have a good time ... Thank You!

Les

Dig the pic! Complete with straw....

I probably would've felt better had I :puke:

But I hold my own... and feel like sh!t later...

What a fun weekend of partying... oh and the jeepin too lol....

mac 'hung out with jim belushi at camp jeep 02' gyvr

Back