• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96.5 XJ Sport FOR SALE lift SYE

staticrevolution

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if there is any interest. I have a 96 Jeep XJ for sale. I want to get a 2 door stick shift so this ones gonna go.

The reason I call it a 96.5 is because it has the better older better body style with most of the improvements made in 97 as far as the engine and sensors. Manufacture date is 10/96.

specs.
4 door
Forest Green
HP DANA 30 front axle
29 spline 8.25 in the rear
AW4/NP231
Recently installed Slip Yoke Eliminator and new driveshaft.
Brand new Les Schwab special 31's
RE 3.5" lift with lower control arms
Also have 2" spacers for the front not in yet and 2" lift schakles not in yet
119,000 miles
New TPS of course
Panasonic 983X HU with mp3
New calipers rotors and pads (3 days old!)
Runs and drives PERFECT
Minor bumper tweek in back and a couple dents here and there
Comes with the hitch not installed but I could through it on no prob
Fender flares are removed and trimming was in the near future

I decided to quit the project before I get to far along. I am a college student so putting alot of time and effort into the project to go and sell it is not very smart, I would rather start out with the vehical of choice. I am looking for a 2 door 5sp with a 6cyl for possible partial trade. Email me with any questions and or to get pictures. $6000 firm not making ANY money on this just want to go a different route. Located in Oregon near Portland. THANKS!

Alan

OK well I am not 100% sure that it has 29 splines but from doing research on when the different parts crossed over I thought I figured that it did have 29 splines. If it was a deciding factor to someone I would be more than happy to find out for sure. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
Alan

would you consider selling just the hitch and the 2" spacers and shackles? i'll take them...let me know.

Here are some pictures!!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

If your interested make an offer.

If you have any interesting trades let me know. I am looking for a 2 door stickshift with the 4.0 at least.

Alan

specs.
4 door ($4600)
Forest Green
HP DANA 30 front axle
29 spline 8.25 in the rear
AW4/NP231
Recently installed Slip Yoke Eliminator and new driveshaft. ($575)
Brand new Les Schwab special 31's (~$400)
RE 3.5" lift with lower control arms (~$400 with shocks)
Also have installed 2" spacers for the front and 2" lift schakles (~$100)
119,000 miles
New TPS of course (~$60)
Panasonic 983X HU with mp3 (~$300)
New calipers rotors and pads (6 days old!) (~$100)
Runs and drives PERFECT
Minor bumper tweek in back and a couple dents here and there (free)
Comes with the hitch not installed but I could through it on no prob
Fender flares are removed and trimming IS in the near future
Also has a CB radio
Everything has been installed withing the last month or two I have only had it since right before christmas.

I am looking for a 2 door 5sp with a 6cyl for possible partial trade. Email me with any questions and or to get pictures. $5500 TAKE IT before I change my mind! Located in Oregon near Portland. THANKS!

Alan

Come on guys someone must be interested! I've got more than $6500 in this thing plus a heaping spoonful of labor +~$1000. Rear fenders are now trimmed and the front will be soon, look forward to updated pics!

Alan (static revolution at hotmail dot com)

Back