• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New article on madxj.com! Air intake mods on '98

I thought your original write up on the battery relocation was extremely help with the pics and part numbers AWESOME JOB! I went to the stealership with the part #s and they said ,Yep ! them's the right #'s and No we can't order it for you due to it not being for an American XJ, I left pissed :mad: Said screw them and called a stealership in canada ( i live in Detroit) They said sure you can have it in 2 days, 80 BUCKS!canadian! :( I am planing on almost the exact set-up ( less the OBA) how did you get the diesel tray??

I]Check out my recently posted article on redoing the intake air tract on my '98. I moved the battery to the drivers side, sunk the computer into the fender, and ran the ARB Snorkel straight through the inner fender through a canister filter and into the throttle body. Jeff

http://www.madxj.com/MADXJ/technical/technicalfiles/JAairIntake/AirIntake.htm[/QUOTE]

Nice job Jeff. I like the how you opened up the throttle body. There is a guy at my work that has a lath...I was going to see if he could chuck it in and open it up some.

Jerry

Nice write-up. I check your site out frequently looking for new stuff. You've got some excellant XJ mods on there. :yelclap:

Back