• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockright, 27 spline 8.25, NEW, $200 shipped

fatwreck

NAXJA Forum User
This is a BRAND NEW 27 spline 8.25 Powertrax Lockright model 1230LR. It is still in the box and has NEVER been installed. It has the manual, installation instructions, and stickers.

Let me know if you are interested.
Brian

thats a good deal, I just paid that much for a used one.

You've got a PM waiting for you.

Do you know if this is the right model for a 99 with a 8.25. If it is and you are paying the shipping to 64836 I would be interested and will buy. I haven't bought anything through this site so if I need to do anything different let me know and we can work the deal out if it is still available. You can email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Aaron

Last edited:
wheelin99xj said:
Do you know if this is the right model for a 99 with a 8.25. If it is and you are paying the shipping to 64836 I would be interested and will buy. I haven't bought anything through this site so if I need to do anything different let me know and we can work the deal out if it is still available.
Thanks, Aaron

He said 27 spline which means it will not work for you as a 99 has 29 splines....

Back