• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks from me too!

Bloose

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I too would like to extend a huge thanks to everyone who helped get me off of rock face. Between winching help, tools, parts, people swinging hammers, and moral support (or was that ribbing ???) the Jeep got off the trail on it's own power! Among all the things I didn't bring with me was a camera so any good pics of the breakage would be nice.

Oh ya, thanks to Dan Wheeler for stealing all my glory as pointed out in another post! :bawl:

Also thanks for letting what happened at the campground in Attica stay in Attica. :cheers:

B-loose

Bloose said:
Also thanks for letting what happened at the campground in Attica stay in Attica. :cheers:

B-loose

I am not sure any of us would want to share what happened in the campground, we might scare people of from future Winterfests.

Rev

PS It was good to meet you, did you return the goat to the farmer on Sunday??

Bloose said:

B-loose

I don't know what your talking about :confused1

Was good meeting you though Bob :D

Also thanks for letting what happened at the campground in Attica stay in Attica.

not so fast there partner......

I love how the rules have changed now that the rest of you have "opened up" a little more at events......

"Dear Christine,

While at winterfest, Bob did, and said the following:....................."

but really, the quote of the weekend came from another member, whom shall stay nameless, but HE said 'I'd sleep with a married man'. :smootch:

Let's see if that stud will come forward. :D

Back