• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ body in Alabama.

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Looking for a (cheap) Cherokee body to put on a frame my friend has. Just looking for a body (w/ doors would be great), year doesn't matter, 2-door or 4-door it doesn't matter. We are puting it on a M-715 frame w/ built 350, TH400, and 2.5 ton Rockwells.

Abugarcia said:
You know XJ's are unibody right?

LOL!

Yeah I know (I do own a 2000), and no it won't have a unibody when we're done.

jeepguy97 said:
Should prove to be an interesting looking vehicle.....A unibody Cherokee on top of a frame, I must see this.

Nope, Cherokee on top of a big frame, the unibody is getting cut off. Big honking frame w/ tube is what its new foundation will be.

ZachMan said:
Looking for a (cheap) Cherokee body to put on a frame my friend has. Just looking for a body (w/ doors would be great), year doesn't matter, 2-door or 4-door it doesn't matter. We are puting it on a M-715 frame w/ built 350, TH400, and 2.5 ton Rockwells.

Where in AL are you? I've got a rough `88 2 door with a PA title that I'm pulling the running gear out of for another XJ that I'll be getting rid of near Huntsville. I haven't spent much time pulling the stuff off of it since it wasn't going anywhere, but we can change that! :repair:

Back