• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Only two days after roll...

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
815chopdayone-med.jpg

the fun part is over, not there's some work to be done.

OneTonXJ said:
I thought you were gonna clean it before you hacked it??????

the sawzall got the best of me. if it would quit snowing here I'd wash it, but there's no reason to wash it and drive it back on the salty roads. It'll get washed, now there's less to wash.

wanna buy a slightly used roof?????????

I'm truly excited about this project, the roll was fun and my wife and I both knew that it was the matter of when, not if we were to roll.

Got my Jeep on the books of the guy that's doing the cage, the only problem is that he's got two ground up stock cars to do first, however it'll be done by NAC Fest.

Yellow cage to match the beadlocks, and I think there will be a yellow flame job to boot.

What else can I do to this POS? Hummmmm.

Holy sh!t, man I wish I would have came now, how did it happen? Have fun with the rebuild!

Scott Mac. said:
You didn't go to Moundsapoloza instead, did you?

Uh, no. My jeep really isn't really trail ready yet this winter and I had family in from out of town. Wouldn't want to go to the mounds and get some body damage :sure: , haha, judd

MUDTRUK said:
Uh, no. My jeep really isn't really trail ready yet this winter and I had family in from out of town. Wouldn't want to go to the mounds and get some body damage :sure: , haha, judd

I was going to raz the crap out of ya if you did. :lecture:

Yeah I figured. Mounds and MJ aren't really my bag. ah well, Judd

cool, I always admire you guys that cna wack off that much sheetmetal then rebuild it.

Although I've always wondered if it would just be cheaper to build a 4 seat buggy based on the XJ suspension, rather the go the other way around.

Back