• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
An informal meeting at Winterfest showed that there is an interest in a local chapter. What we need now are some folkes to step up and keep this thing rolling if this is what we want. The problem is gonna be getting folks INVOLVED in leadership, we will NOT have a chapter without people wanting to do the work.

So...this is it... speak up, if you want to serve say it NOW.

I will be 1st, I can't very well ask any of you to do what I won't. So I will offer to try and lead a chapter forming, and serve on the chapter team when it forms.

NEXT?

Rev

This past weekend has definitely reinforced my desire to form a chapter and to serve in any way needed, whether it be president, "kindling wood bringer", or whatever. I had a great time, met a bunch more excellent people, got some ideas on how to further improve my XJ.... Even if we could only organize a few more events, with even 1/4 the attendance of Winterfest, it would be well worth it, IMHO. Even some non-wheeling get togethers would be cool, to let everyone really check out each others rigs and compare ideas.
Let's do it!

I just got done replying on Scott Macs post before coming to this one. I too am willing to serve in whatever capacity is needed. I aggree with Less Limited in that more get togethers are in order whether it be "Informal Events" or "Meet and Greets".

Thanks Rev ... and seanR, there ain't no tamein' the BG! :cheers:

Les

As a pending Member(waiting on NAXJA to approve membership), I am willing to put in some work to get the chapter up and running. I like the idea of the breakouts of the Midwest, ie; Great Lakes, Heartland, etc. I would like to admend Illinois, though. I think we should divide Illinois and place it into 2 chapters. The north should go into Great Lakes and the south should go into Heartland. I don't see southern Illinois memebers driving 4 to 6 hours to go to a meeting somewhere near Chicago. Just my .02, for what it is worth.

As I've stated earlier, I am willing to take on an administrative/leadership role. I think we just need to start getting together more often and see how the chapter(s) develop. I'm willing to host a meeting sometime this spring if it will help get the ball rolling. I'm located in Wentzville, MO, a little ways west of Saint Louis off I-70.

Lawn Cher' said:
As I've stated earlier, I am willing to take on an administrative/leadership role. I think we just need to start getting together more often and see how the chapter(s) develop. I'm willing to host a meeting sometime this spring if it will help get the ball rolling. I'm located in Wentzville, MO, a little ways west of Saint Louis off I-70.
I to would like to help but till im out of the army i am limmited. Also im in the southern region of MO summersville, east of Springfield area

Ryan

I will help out as much as I can. Right now things are a little hectic at work but it should calm down around May. Hopefully I can get the jeep put back together and go on some runs this spring but if not I'm up for a BBQ or some kind of get together. Maybe we could talk Bones into getting a houseboat for a weekend at the lake of the Ozarks:D

Back