• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New bumpers, rockrails, snorkle and diff guard!!

Nice Diff guard! Similar to what I did... :peace:
diffgaurdwelds1.JPG

Aint done with the gaurd yet, I'm actually gonna plate the majority of the front specially around the gears area. Jeff CamoXJ

got the same setup as me, the snorkel, and the exact same lights mounted at the same place... got any pics of how u mounted them....

billy.... pretty sure thats the ARB snorkel, looks just like mine

Its an ARB.

giranger said:
Aint done with the gaurd yet, I'm actually gonna plate the majority of the front specially around the gears area. Jeff CamoXJ

I just completed doing this to my rear cover the other day.

IMG_0006_001.sized.jpg

wek91xj said:
got the same setup as me, the snorkel, and the exact same lights mounted at the same place... got any pics of how u mounted them....

billy.... pretty sure thats the ARB snorkel, looks just like mine

Billy, have any pics of your rig? Would like to see it. I have pics at the house, will try and get them posted tonight if I remember. Yes that is an ARB. Ran it straight to the intake for now. I also have a "ricer" type filter that I'm gonna use instead of the intake(head), only use this when its raining since it dont rain that much in AZ>although its raining right now :eek:) It looks like a K&N but has a plastic shell with an opening at the end. I'll post a pic of that also later. Jeff CamoXJ

giranger said:
Billy, have any pics of your rig? Would like to see it. I have pics at the house, will try and get them posted tonight if I remember. Yes that is an ARB. Ran it straight to the intake for now. I also have a "ricer" type filter that I'm gonna use instead of the intake(head), only use this when its raining since it dont rain that much in AZ>although its raining right now :eek:) It looks like a K&N but has a plastic shell with an opening at the end. I'll post a pic of that also later. Jeff CamoXJ

I just pulled the front axle out from under mine yesterday... I was gonna wait until I have the 44 in before I post some pics.
Billy

Man I had a camo'd Baja Bug when I was in HS. I would love to do my XJ in the six-color desert camo but my wife would kill me.

Back