• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana44, tires in Sacramento

seymouj

NAXLA Member #1223
87 XJ dana44 3.54 open diff complete with brakes (including e-brake cables). I got it from a junk yard and didn't check the miles but the jeep it came from had front end damage so I assume it was working to the end. Gears all look good (see picture). $490

Set of 4 31x10.5x15 almost brand new (like 1000 miles) BFG AT KO's on alloy canyon style rims from a grand cherokee (5 inch back spacing). Why am I selling them? I have 32" MT's on my cherokee and thought I would preserve them by getting a set of tires that I would use on the street, well my jeep doesn't get the greatest gas mileage so I find I don't drive it much except to the trail so I rarely use the wheels. I have just over $500 into the tires/mouting/balancing and $150 for the rims but I'll take the first $500

Set of 4 235/75/r15 BFG MT tires on white steel jeep rims (5 on 4.5). Tread is about 1/2 inch tall. $180

Some pictures are a bit fuzzy so if there is any interest I will take some better pictures.

I don't really want to ship any of the above but I would be willing to drop them off somewhere local to be shipped. I won't do any sort of packaging and I don't want to call around for prices so you do the research. My zip is 95628 (Fair Oaks for you local guys).

d44.jpg

dif.jpg

rim.jpg

tires1.jpg

Back