• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meeting Place:

JohnJohn

Member #42
Alrighty...I did some recon this morning at Johnson Auto Plaza. They have offered to feed us freshly grilled Hamburgers, Hot Dog's along with all the soda and chips we can drink and eat.

They also want us to bring all our XJ with us. They said they will be pulling all the new Jeep inventory off the street front for us to "poser" park. The GM really is digging this idea. I told him today that we have not decided on a location yet, but we should have a good idea by the middle of next week.

Don't think we will be able to beat that offer sounds good set it up!!!
Led

Sounds good, where is this place? What time are we shooting for?

Sounds like a fantastic event John, looking forward to it! Just wish it were closer. Sounds like Johnson's Auto Plaza is way out by DIA.... Sux for the 'Springs guys.

Whats going on??

Hi all, My name is Henry and I have been reading your threads on a colorodo chapter. I am interested in joining and would like some more information on meeting time and place. Thanks..Henry

Dont forget about us!

Hey!! What about us Grand Junction Yokles??!! I would really like to get involved in this. Who do I talk to?

I think we will work on holding meetings at various places around the state on a rotating basis.

tvguy said:
Hi all, My name is Henry and I have been reading your threads on a colorodo chapter. I am interested in joining and would like some more information on meeting time and place. Thanks..Henry

Henry, we are still working on a time and place. I expect we will some consensus when the 9-5 forums readers hit NAXJA on Monday. :fuse:

I'm in Ft Collins but will likely be down near Highlands Ranch if March 6 is the date; Johnson Auto would work nicely either way.

Johnson sounds good to me. It's only umm...ahhh.....four hours away!

Johnsons will work for me

Hey Old Man, I work up in loveland at Enterprise rent a car if you see my XJ stop in it is blue sitting on 35's os call the store 970-669-7110 ask for Henry.

tvguy said:
Hey Old Man, I work up in loveland at Enterprise rent a car if you see my XJ stop in it is blue sitting on 35's os call the store 970-669-7110 ask for Henry.

Sounds like a plan. I may need to rent a cheap vehicle as a DD while working on my rig. I'm planning a tranny swap this weekend. My problem is that I've been working 6 to 6 for weeks now. Barely seen the light of day. Thank God for a window in my office.

Where exactly is Enterprise. Is that on 287 between FC and Loveland on the east side?

Tom Houston
Loveland, Colorado

thanks tom for the pm on ILJ website haven't been over her in a bit and I'll be there. is that dealer ship the dodge jeep crystler one just north of the 470 on 85? if so thats like 30 min drive if that. I'll make sure I hose off the rig for this one.

Hey Tom, Enterprise is accross the street from the sams club in loveland off 34 if you need a rental you can do one for 12.99/day fri-mon weekend deal..Henry

I have a hard time keeping track of faces vs rigs vs forum names vs real names. I'm going to bring the digital camera and try to get all of that stuff on everybody as well as a picture of your face and rig. I'll then post it so everybody can get to know each other. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked "have we met at a M&G or on the trail". I can password protect it if anybody has a concern.

I've got my own high speed server and 1024kbps link and will most likely set up a URL for our group and link it to the NAXJA site. I have almost unlimited storage space so we can store tons of rig and trail ride pix.

Tom Houston

I'll be sending in my membership info in tue. so I won't be just another user but a member.

Back