• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surco 45x60 roof rack (brand new)

treadLightly

NAXJA Forum User
Recently purchased Surco Roof Rack 45x60 and includes mounting brackets for stock roof rack rails. Had it on my Jeep for about a month with nothing in it...decided I don't really need it. Paid $210 for the whole deal from Summit Racing. I'd like to get $160.00 for it, plus actual shipping costs. Or, if you live in or want to drive to Michigan to come and get it, that would be fine, too. PM me if you are interested.

I may be interested, but I went to the Surco site . . . they're offering them at $188 plus shipping new.

Can you come down in price at all?

Does that include mounting brackets? Mine includes the brackets to mount it to your Jeep...they normally charge an extra $40.00 for that.

treadLightly said:
Does that include mounting brackets? Mine includes the brackets to mount it to your Jeep...they normally charge an extra $40.00 for that.

Ooops . . . I was looking at the 40 X 50 . . .

the 40 X 60 is $220.

Sorry bubba!!!

:dunno:

Back