• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super clean 79 cj7 in north carolina

billboarder

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i hate to do it, but i have to sell my cj. i am going to school in the mountains next year and have to get something a little bit more suited to the climate.

a little info on the car:

+located in charlotte, nc

+1979 cj-7

+FRESHLY rebuilt 258 i-6 (i have been driving on it for 2 weeks or so, it is super smooth)

+3-speed manual transmission (clutch is a year old, and i dont go rock crawling in this cj, it was just a really clean dd. the three speed is actually pretty nice, it will go 80-90 on the highway no problem and cruises around town just fine)

+ flowmaster muffler (1 input, 2 turn-down outputs)

+4" rough country leaf packs (not sprung over, i didnt want to deal with axle wrap)

+rancho rs5000's all around

+currently has generic 1.5" shackles all around, but i have ordered revolvers and am awaiting their arrival

+35" regul trailblazer mt's (not a terribly agressive tread pattern, but they are fairly light for 35's so it has descent power and gas mileage) with 35" bfg at spare

+ series 058 eagle alloys (they will bling if they are ever clean, ha)

+ 1 year old bestop full soft top, bikini top, two sets of full soft doors, i set of half doors painted orange with black "01" so it looks like a giant general lee (im a dukes of hazzard fan, haha)

+sony 200 watt cd head unit, with 3 way composite sets behind the roll bar and two 180 watt 6x9's in a center console box i built (it looks rugged and sounds very good)

+super clean, in and out, this is my baby and i hate to sell her but i have to.

here is a picture:
billc.jpg

http://core4x4club.com/images/calender/03/AprilMeeting/billc.jpg if i used the wrong code, ha.

yes, i will be getting more pictures up soon. i just have to locate a digital camera.

asking $7000, i am located in charlotte nc.

email me: [email protected] if you have any questions

Back