• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attica weather report AWESOME!!!!!!!

Problem with the weather

that's also a problem, that is for those who plan on camping in a 9 ton school bus. Just talked to the owner of the campground, he says that it's becomming a muddy mess, those who are planning on pitching a tent, good luck, those that have RV's/busses, he's real leary (sp?) on letting us in, he did say if we keep them on the road/drive it should be okay, but the ground is still froze and all the melt off is going to be staying around till the ground thaws.

should we be thinking of a plan B?

plan B can only be the river, unless you have cash to lodge...

I think its a safe guess that the wabash will be overflowing its banks all the way to g-daves house.

I'm not playing that record again.

B, are you going down Thurs?

My plan is to leave here around 4pm to be there by 10ish, just need to know if there's going to be anyone to drink a beer with tomorrow.

water levels

Looks like the gage heights and discharge amounts have been decreasing over the last week. Thats good, but I don't know what the thaw is going to do over the next couple of days. I doubt it will change that much though.

This year we may just have to change the name to "Mudfest" ...

The forecast down at Terre Haute shows a 70% chance of rain on early on Friday and 30% chance Saturday .... optimistically, this could help get some of the frost out of the ground. :spin1:

Les

Beezil said:
yeah, but that graph is gonna shoot up in the next couple days, guaranteed.

if I'm wrong, i'll swim in the damn thing.

hey sewer boss, check this shit out.....

03336000.03.00060..20040215.20040222.1.0.gif

03336000.04.00065..20040215.20040222.0.0.gif

Last edited:
Back